Your gift to Hearing Palestine at the University of Toronto will advance the conversation about Palestine in Canada and help brilliant Palestinian scholars reach the global stage.
Donations to Hearing Palestine directly support one or more high-impact initiatives:
- Scholarships for students of Palestine Studies
- Postdoctoral fellowships to support researchers of Palestine Studies
- Lectures by leading scholars of Palestine Studies for community
How to give
- Your donation to Hearing Palestine will be handled through the University of Toronto’s Institute for Islamic Studies “Area of Greatest Need” fund.
- To ensure your contribution is directed to Hearing Palestine, you must enter “Hearing Palestine” in the Additional Information box on the second page of the donation form.
- If you have any questions about giving to Hearing Palestine please contact us.
Important: remember to enter “Hearing Palestine” when you reach the Additional Information box.
About Hearing Palestine
Hearing Palestine is a vibrant intellectual hub at the University of Toronto, one of the world’s leading research institutions. Hearing Palestine centers the study of Palestine and facilitates advanced interdisciplinary research on Palestine’s past, present, and future.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org